15 Minute Tan At Home - 125ml
This ones for the last min gals who need that glow ASAP...! When your short on time the Nikki Mitchell 15 Minute Tan will give you that flawless look in a flash.
- 15 Minute Wash and Wear
- Infused with Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Kakadu Plum & Witch hazel
- Hydrates to lock your tan in
- Medium-Dark Tan
- It's our FASTEST ever tan
- Created for the time-conscious business people & busy mum on the run
- The 15 minute tan is an amazing glow on the go
1. PREPARATION IS KEY. Exfoliate your skin 12 hours before to remove dead skin to ensure you have the perfect base to apply your tan. Remove dry unwanted hair. All of this preparation will give you a better and longer-lasting tan
2. ALWAYS USE A TANNING MITT. Keep your hands free of any tell-tale self tan. Spritz directly onto your Nikki Mitchell self-tanning mitt and sweep across your body in long strokes for an even finish. Work in small sections to ensure you don't miss any. We suggest starting with your legs! Make sure the product is worked in before you move on. Keep applying carefully and evenly to the rest of your body.
3. NOW, JUST WAIT This tan develops in as little as 15 mins for a natural tan. You can also leave it for up to 2 hrs for a super dark tan. Once ready, just wash off and see your tan slowly getting deeper and deeper with its deepest colour after 48 hrs: then it will slowly fade like a natural tan! We suggest you wipe your hands and feet with a damp cloth after 10 mins to avoid the tan clinging to dry skin.
To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired.
Hyaluronic Acid (1.5%), Organic DHA 20%, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed (anti-inflammatory moisturiser) Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Water (Aqua Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Erythrulose, Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract, Caramel, Oil, Vitamin C, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, (CI 16035), CI 19140), (CI 42090)
We believe that every little bit helps, which is why we’ve posted all our parcels inBetter Packaging’s 100% certified compostable and biodegradable Dirt Bagssince 2019. In this time, we’ve sent over 40,000 orders via compostable bags.