We are obsessed with these beach beauties by Lunarsea. A 14K gold filled hoop with sand dollar charm and pearl.
The endless hoop once secured makes it a perfection option for wearing in the sea!
What is Gold fill?
Gold fill is is made with an actual layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal. Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled literally has 100% more gold than gold plating.Gold filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It will not flake or rub off, or turn colours.
- Although water friendly for extra longevity & low maintenance you can avoid water contact swimming pools/spa/saunas/ocean. (Says she that always wear her jewels in the saltwater/shower, but I do remove for chlorine)
- Sterling silver , crystals & shells are delicate materials dropping/knocking/catching your jewels may cause breakage, this is not considered a fault.
- Prolonged direct sunlight may discolour or fade some crystals and shells
- Try to avoid direct contact with Moisturizers, Detergents, Perfume, Make-up etc (they will cause tarnish/oxidation, but should be removable with polishing cloth)
- Avoid High temperatures
- Avoid Mild or harsh chemicals
- Avoid strenuous activity, where items could be damaged.
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill & Stainless steel will tarnish & oxidise with wear & exposure. Simply remove with polishing cloth. We also suggest storing your jewels with silica in airtight bags to avoid oxidisation when not in use.