ZaZa Top - Pescatore
- Linen has a low environmental impact, for example, it requires very little water to grow, so farmers are not required to irrigate or fertilize during this process
- Flax typically does not require large quantities of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides
- Very little is wasted once the plant is harvested. Other parts of the plant can be used for other purposes, such as flax seeds for consumption
- Linen enjoys a long lifespan as it is highly durable
- Linen is one of the most launderable materials and quality linen improves with age, even after it is cleaned repeatedly
- Linen is fully biodegradable
We believe that every little bit helps, which is why we’ve posted all our parcels inBetter Packaging’s 100% certified compostable and biodegradable Dirt Bagssince 2019. In this time, we’ve sent over 40,000 orders via compostable bags.