Stay close to the sea with this pretty sterling silver Sand dollar & Pearl necklace. All Lunarsea designs are sustainable and handmade.
40cm long with 5 cm extension chain, finished with my signature shell charm.
*(please note given the organic nature of pearls & shells they will all differ in size, shine & colour, blemishes are naturally occurring & not considered a fault.)
- Although water friendly for extra longevity & low maintenance you can avoid water contact swimming pools/spa/saunas/ocean. (Says she that always wear her jewels in the saltwater/shower, but I do remove for chlorine)
- Sterling silver , crystals & shells are delicate materials dropping/knocking/catching your jewels may cause breakage, this is not considered a fault.
- Prolonged direct sunlight may discolour or fade some crystals and shells
- Try to avoid direct contact with Moisturizers, Detergents, Perfume, Make-up etc (they will cause tarnish/oxidation, but should be removable with polishing cloth)
- Avoid High temperatures
- Avoid Mild or harsh chemicals
- Avoid strenuous activity, where items could be damaged.
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill & Stainless steel will tarnish & oxidise with wear & exposure. Simply remove with polishing cloth. We also suggest storing your jewels with silica in airtight bags to avoid oxidisation when not in use.